• NewRetirement User

    60 year old from San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • Hi Salik,

    You should probably check with the NY State Employee retirement plan administrator for this question.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 9/1/2011
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.