• NewRetirement User

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • You would need to contact the Social Security Administration directly to learn the answer to that question.

    You can locate a local office, here:

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 9/14/2008
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.