• Get a FREE 1-on-1 phone
    consultation with this advisor
  • What type of policy do you have? Are you moving it for retirement purposes? If it's Whole Life, you may want to research a Guaranteed Universal Life policy instead, because it'll grow tax deferred, just like a 401k, and you'll also be able to withdraw cash from it when you're retired, without penalties, and the death benefit will still be available.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 11/25/2012
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.