• Question
  • medicare supplement for my sister on disabilty,62 ys old

    Asked by someone from Akron, OH on 1/30/2013

    I have been trying to find a supplement for my sister,I am her administrator for her disability,and she is already enrolled for medicare starting o4/1/13 .Is there such a supplement for the age 62, thank you

  • Categories: Medicare, Health Care and Health Insurance, Medicare Supplemental Insurance


  • Editorial 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • According to this Medicare.gov web site: http://www.medicare.gov/medigap/under65.asp -- your sister IS eligible for a Medigap policy.

    And this site should be able to help you find a plan: https://www.medicare.gov/find-a-plan/questions/home.aspx

    We wish you all the best!

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 1/30/2013
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.