• Question
  • I am a single man. I work, but can't make a decent living. i need some type of assistance until I can get a better job.

    Asked by someone from Kansas City, MO on 7/21/2014

    I will be 58 in November. I need assistance to make ends meet.

  • Categories: Retirement Planning, Out of Money


  • Steve 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • Hi - we have some resources with benefits for lower income folks in this part of our site: http://www.newretirement.com/Services/Low_Income_Benefits.aspx

    Hope this is helpful.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 7/30/2014
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.