• Question
  • time in service

    Asked by a 59 year old man from Erie, PA on 7/27/2015

    I have worked for the federal government while I was in the armed forces for 15 years and now I'm currently working for the state of Pennsylvania for almost six years now.
    My age is 55 years old.

  • Categories: Military and Veterans Benefits, Pensions and Retirement Benefits


  • Steve 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • If your question is regarding what it takes to qualify for the pension programs associated with your military service and work with the state government, then you should check with the retirement pension plan administrators of those programs.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 8/9/2015
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.