• Question
  • what's my options for the son of the mother who has

    Asked by someone from Belpre, OH on 2/19/2016

    what's my options for the son of the mother who has a reverse mortgage..I have been living with her for 10 yrs or better...I have been keeping up with some of the maintnous on the hose as well as watching over her....thanks...Dave

  • Categories: Reverse Mortgages, Reverse Mortgages & Heirs


Toll Free 866-477-0404
  • Steve 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • Good question - this article covers that topic: http://www.newretirement.com/blog/2015/01/06/what-happens-to-a-reverse-mortgage-after-death-or-when-a-reverse-mortgage-becomes-due/

    A spouse on title is covered by a reverse mortgage, but children typically are not.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 2/28/2016
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.