Customer Service Representative
NewRetirement, Inc. is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our rapidly growing team helping millions make the transition to and improve quality of life in retirement.
The position requires that you:
- Provide service support through chat and email, occasionally over the phone
- Respond to customers, identifying customer issues, providing solutions, conversing in a polite and professional manner, and data management
- Respond to chat inquiries and effectively consult customers on using the retirement planner
- Provide operational support tasks to manage subscriptions, onboarding, event management using multiple systems
- Provide internal support in reviewing and testing the retirement planner
This position is ideal for those starting out or transitioning careers with an interest in financial planning, teaching others, online marketing, and product management. As NewRetirement is a rapidly growing company, opportunities for an expanded or advanced role will exist.
Over time, this position can grow to include:
- Optimizing processes for customer support
- Participating in live education courses for customers
- Creating additional support documentation and help tools for customers
- Creating online marketing campaigns
- Becoming a coach
You’ll have an opportunity to work with an expert team that is helping millions of people achieve financial independence in a new, scalable and aligned way. You’ll see first hand how a large SAAS firm is built across product, technology, marketing and services.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be smart, resourceful, curious, and motivated
- Stellar customer service and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and exhibit exceptional attention to detail
- Have strong computer skills and be familiar with Google docs
- Have a willingness to help others
- Be willing to work on weekends (limited hours that are flexible)
- Financial services experience, especially concerning retirement planning and/or mortgages, is preferred but not required
- Sales experience is a plus
This is a remote position. Candidates can be based anywhere within the US and must be able to provide an adequate workspace, sufficient internet, and minimum hardware requirements (computer & headphones).
This position requires weekend hours. Candidates can negotiate a flexible schedule in regard to days and times during the week. You must be willing to work a minimum of 2-4 hours over weekends.
This is a full time position and will be contracted to hire.
Include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why NewRetirement is interesting to you
NewRetirement offers online do-it-yourself retirement planning. We take the knowledge of top economists, investors, financial advisors and other experts and translate the information into easy to use tools that enable users to make the most of their resources for a secure and happy future.
Our mission is to help people achieve adequate retirement income, the ability to fund healthcare and to maximize your wealth and security.
The company recently closed a first tranche of funding from a strategic investor.
Please email us at email@example.com if you’re interested.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS.