There is a lot of interest in early retirement. In the right circumstances it can offer amazing quality of life. Here we have amassed a series of articles on early retirement, some tools that could be useful to you and — at the bottom — is a commenting section to be used as an early retirement forum — ask your questions, offer insight and ideas and give tips for retiring early!
Early Retirement Articles
Am I Ready to Retire? Ask Yourself These 3 Questions to Find Your Retirement Readiness When is the right time for you to retire?
7 Ways to Boost Savings and Retire Early: Click here for ways to save more money so you can retire early.
7 Reasons Why You Should Actually Retire at 62 (If You Can): Is retiring at 62 really the right thing to do?
- Retirement Jobs: Best Jobs for Retirees
- How Much Do I Need to Retire Early? How to Get Real Answers from a Retirement Calculator!
- Early Retirement and Medical Insurance
- Retirement Too Soon?
- Changing Careers at 50 or After: 3 Tips for Doing it Right
- Work and Retirement: How a Work Sabbatical, a Long Vacation or Switching Careers Can Improve Your Retirement
- Expert Interview with My Money Design on Retirement Early
- Retire at 40: Expert Interview with Jason Fieber
- Shawn Larsen, 47, has spent his career as a seismologist. Now he’s thinking about biking and backpacking. Here is how he’s saving to reach his goals as early as possible.
Early Retirement Tools
- Have you used a Retirement Calculator? These online tools can be useful to anyone thinking about retirement — early or not.
- The same goes for working with a financial advisor. If you want to make early retirement really work, you might benefit from professional financial expertise.
- Explore resources for making early retirement a reality: Social Security strategies, retirement jobs, retirement savings and investments, debt management, housing and healthcare options.
Early Retirement Discussion Forums
Please use the comments section below for your early retirement discussions. We also offer a questions and answers forum on early retirement with expert answers and insight.