NewRetirement offers online do-it-yourself retirement planning. We take the knowledge of top economists, investors, financial advisors and other experts and translate the information into easy to use tools that enable users to make the most of their resources for a secure and happy future. Our mission is to help people achieve adequate retirement income, the ability to fund healthcare and to maximize your wealth and security.
We’re looking for a dynamic Product Manager to join our growing team. You will identify, scope, and lead strategic initiatives that will drive growth, improve activation and retention, enhance margins, and otherwise deepen customer relationships. As a member of an early-stage startup you will have a huge influence on the impact and success of the company – if this excites you then please apply!
You will work on our core personal finance product, with a focus on tactical execution but running across the lifecycle from product ideation to shipping and optimizing. Working with a cross-functional team (Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Services), you’ll deliver research, analysis, and requirements documentation while facilitating group discussions, QAing when needed, and taking ownership of your projects.
Besides previous product manager roles, other backgrounds we’re interested in include engineering, design, business analytics, investment banking, and management consulting. As long as you can show why you’re interested in moving into product, and how you’ve hustled to make that happen, we’re excited to talk to you. If you thrive at the real-world intersection of people, software, design, and data, and you want to drive critical projects at an exciting business in high-growth mode, apply today.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product strategy
- Develop deep understanding of our customers and use this to create novel and delightful experiences that solve key pain points
- Manage the product life cycle from ideation to final execution
- Build user stories and lead an agile team (product, engineering, design, marketing, services) to execute on them
- Use multiple data sets to find impactful customer insights and develop project recommendations
- Monitor adoption, usage, and LTV impact of both new and existing products and features
- Design experiments and use various testing and control strategies
- Communicate product updates, results, and day-to-day minutiae across the organization
- 3+ years experience in product management or closely-related role at a tech company (preferably fintech), financial services (investment or retail banking), management consulting, or similarly rigorous work environment
- Demonstrated success with shipping and iterating on software products with cross-functional teams
- Prefer experience with data tools such as SQL, R, Python, or similar
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Systematic, quantitative approach to problem solving and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor s Degree required (preferably in a STEM field)
Please email us at email@example.com if you’re interested