Product Services Representative
NewRetirement, Inc. is currently seeking a professional, personable, and articulate remote Product Services Representative. If you are enthusiastic about making outbound calls to warm leads and have a charming, patient and outgoing phone presence we want to hear from you!
NewRetirement’s mission is to help the 35M seniors and 75M baby boomers make better decisions around their transition to retirement and meaningfully improve their quality of life. One of the ways we do this is by helping people understand whether or not a reverse mortgage makes sense for them, and if so, connecting them to curated mortgage brokerage partners. As a NewRetirement services professional, you will work with the Five9 web-based phone software and our proprietary Leads Processing System to connect via phone to people who have requested information from us regarding reverse mortgage options. No cold calling – all calls are to individuals who have completed a web form, provided their information and requested a call from NewRetirement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have superior phone communication skills
- Have sales experience, or a desire and interest in developing sales skills
- Be smart, resourceful, curious and motivated
- Have the ability to learn quickly and attention to detail
- Have strong computer skills, experience with Google docs / drive and ability to rapidly learn new software
- Be patient, cheerful and enjoy working with an older population
- Have a passion for understanding an individual’s needs and behaviors and a talent for responding appropriately to a prospect’s questions or concerns.
Financial services experience, especially concerning reverse mortgages, is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Heavy outbound phone calls to prospects, loosely following sales script, answering prospect questions
- Explaining basic reverse mortgage information, and where appropriate, encouraging prospects to speak with a qualified broker partner for further assistance
- Live transferring calls to curated mortgage broker partners
- Tracking activities in the NewRetirement Lead Delivery System
- Meeting or exceeding call and live transfer quotas
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Competitive base salary + spiffs; potential for overtime with approval; participation in company health benefits after initial probation period.
NewRetirement is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com for consideration.
This is a remote position. Candidates can be based anywhere within the US and must be able to provide an adequate workspace, sufficient internet, and minimum hardware requirements (computer & headphones).
Include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why NewRetirement is interesting to you
- A recording in your own voice of the following script: “Hello my name is (Your name Here) and I am calling from NewRetirement.com. You recently visited our website looking for information on a Reverse Mortgage. I am calling to see if you have any questions or would like to have information sent out that you could review on your own time?”
NewRetirement is a growing San Francisco Bay Area internet company bringing automated retirement planning to consumers and businesses at scale. Our mission is to help people achieve adequate retirement income, the ability to fund healthcare and to maximize wealth and security. You can learn more about us at www.NewRetirement.com.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS.