We take security and privacy as seriously as you do.
- We use bank-level security and industry best practices to ensure that we preserve your data security and privacy
- All communication between your browser and our servers uses industry-standard 128-bit encryption. Our website’s encryption is rated A+ by Qualys SSL Labs.
- We have strict internal access controls so that no NewRetirement employees have access to your credentials
- Your data is stored in AWS data centers that are protected 24/7 with biometric checkpoints, video surveillance and other industry-standard techniques. You can read more about AWS security here.
Interaction with Third Parties
- We never sell your data, and when we share data with third parties to improve our products and services we make sure they don’t sell your data either
- We don’t require your social security number, your real name, or any account numbers
- We don’t store the credit card number you use for purchase
- For some services, such as account linking, we partner with Plaid, a financial technology leader with stellar security credentials. You can review Plaid’s security credentials here.
- When linking accounts, we never send your credentials to your browser, and we do not store your credentials ourselves. Plaid uses industry-leading security practices to ensure your accounts stay safe.