• Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • The answer is likely to be "Yes" unless you signed an agreement foregoing a spousal benefit with his employer or remarried. Check with his employer.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 2/3/2015
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.